Monday 8 March 2010

Sunny Sunday


Hope you had a good weekend. The weather here on Sunday was particularly nice ,as you can see from this photo taken yesterday ,lovely blue sky . We even managed some gardening for the first time this year . Infact yesterday was quite productive,lots of fresh air in the garden ,a scooter ride for the little people , the some creativity indoors ...
These are 6" squares for sues blankets for the elderlywhich I managed to finnish yesterday . I really enjoyed playing with colour combinations for these and it's nice to think they will go to a good cause .
Something else making me happy yesterday are the tulips I picked up in the supermarket on saturday .The colour inside is amazing :0)
Oh does anybody else struggle with the tecnical bits of posting ? cos I am big time !! I've tried to add a link to sue's blanket site but it doesn't seem to work !!
http://www.sunshineinternationalblanketsoflove.blogspot.com/ hope this does !!
Have a good week
Jacquie :0)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacquie,
    May I be the first to welcome you to the world of Blogging! Hi! I promise you, you will never regret this. You'll love posting whenever you can and you'll be meeting some great friends. One thing I have to say, please dont worry about asking anything. I had to ask plenty. I'm over the moon with these squares, thank you so much.Now I could send you an invitation to send them to sunshine international blankets of love blog. But I think you need to sort out this link first. Might confuse you.
    I'll email you with instructions. Remember shout! if you need help.
    Hugs and Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacquie,
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving comments, great fun!
    Just wishing you a good weekend,
    I'm loving your squares.
    Look forward to another post on your blog! I'm your first follower!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you , thank you for taking the time to leave a message.